Distant Friend

typewriter

Distant Friend,

I used to chitter chatter with you very often!

But you just seem to be becoming the “Once in a Blue Moon” sorta thing!

This abiotic commensalism seems to be losing its Essense!

I have been lacking the sense of ideas mandatory for the spark of camaraderie accompanying your friendship!

Welcome Back, My Distant Friend!

Weekly Photo Challenge – Friend

Daily Post Daily Prompt – Distant

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. zeckrombryan says:

The typewriter that you have is very picturesque, it reminds me of the old days where the antique is still a norm in the society. Loving the way that you bring out those words into a majestic piece of poetry. Hope to see more from you. Have hope, write on!

1. wazirnama says:

Yes, it is an old typewriter. But punching the words gives me a lively feeling to write! Although it is very unforgiving to mistakes! Paper and patience required !

Liked by 1 person

1. zeckrombryan says:

those good ol’ days

Liked by 1 person

2. Gail says:

My mother-in-law, who is 87, still uses her typewriter. She had me order a replacement typewriter ribbon for her online as she said she can no longer buy them at Office Max. I’ve tried to gently introduce her to the word processor on the computer but she won’t hear of it. I still have my dad’s typewriter and he’s been gone now for 23 years. I don’t think I will ever be able to part with it. I also still have his old adding machine. It’s huge!

1. wazirnama says:

Try to punch some buttons on the typewriter to write! I know you will develop an amazing bond! Just try!

Liked by 1 person

1. wazirnama says:

This is the picture of my typewriter. I use it often as I get a kick out of punching those alphabets and the typical font it creates. I have not used it for a while and this picture depicts that although the typewriter is always on my table but it makes my thoughts go outside. So I am writing to my typewriter as a Distant friend

3. Mabel Kwong says:

Typewriter! I still remember using this when I was a kid at my uncle’s factory (that time I was still living in Malaysia). My uncle would show me how to put the paper in and type a letter. Sometimes the ink wold run out and it needed to be replaced. At one point one of the buttons on the typewriter didn’t work too well, yet my uncle was able to fix it šŸ˜€

1. wazirnama says:

Typewriters are very fascinating indeed! You can look for a more modern one!

Liked by 1 person